Monday, December 31, 2012

Another Beautiful Day

Assalamualaikum. (◕‿◕✿) 

Dear Dark,

Today I went to school. For my registration. I laugh a lot today. And my friends seems to know that YOU no longer mine. I didnt hear anything about they asking me about you. :)
Perhaps they already know ? *chuckles*
Ah -- by the way... Yesterday I cried again. ^^'' I read something that give me a slight heart attack. I feel stupid. Really do. She doesnt have to update her status like that, does she ? Damn-- I take things seriously. ==''

Anyway, Im in first class again. Pure science. Add math. I'll be dead right ? But I think Im closer to my dream. :) To reach what I want. To fufill my dream. To go where I want. Find my real self. I think I can make it. With HIS help. I think I could. :)
I know its not easy. But I will try my best. Its my dream. My future. If I say I can make it thats mean I can ! Yeah ! Fight ! Fight !

Even though I still have 2 years to get what I want. I will try my hardest from the start. ^^
A-Level -- not easy. If I can get there. Means Im  really close to my dream ! I will make it come true. With my own will, teachers, friends and my FAMILY support. :) I know they can help me to achieve what I want. ^^

Dark,

I'll try my hardest to forget that relationship too. So pray for me ? ^^'' Those sweet memories he gave me. I'll treasure it. :) I will.

Dark,

Just now.. I fooled a girl. A law student. Said Im a A-Level medical student. Is it bad ? To do that to her ?? Seems like we're in the same country. Duh -- did I do something wrong ? (◕︿◕✿)
Im sorry sis ! ><''  Its for 'another' me shake ! 

Dear Dark, 

School going to start another 2 days.. And I have flu with me-- SO FRUSTRATING !!! 
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻   Geez-- But I'll be fine, I guess. *put the table back* ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ) 


And-- I have 'no friends' at all !!! We're not in the same class anymore !!! GAHHH !! *sob sob* Pity me -- And they all teasing me with my result from my 'not studying at all' LOL.. x'DD Its funny when they doesnt believe me when I said that. CAUSE THATS THE TRUTH. |'D 
Its fine we can still study together in certain subjects though ~ <3 Fuuuu-- xD

'kay ~ Gtg now. LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS !
Assalamualaikum. (▰˘◡˘▰)  

No comments:

Post a Comment